Training can be designed to meet the needs of your school and may include areas such as:
- An overview of dyslexia
- How to identify pupils who are dyslexic
- An introduction to Specific Learning Difficulties
- Specific Learning Difficulties support
- How to support learners one to one and as part of the whole class
- The Dyslexia friendly classroom/ school
As the training programmes are individualised, training costs are based the schools needs.If you have a number of students requiring dyslexia diagnosis or cognitive assessments please note that these are charged at a daily rate rather than by individual pupils.